Friday was excellent in all ways. Here’s the run down:
1. Got academic stuff done.
2. Larry (who’s former room I now occupy) knocks on my door unannounced, as he came to Hays to see everyone. He’s leaving for China in a month.
3. Waaaay too much cookie dough ice cream for Greg and I.
4. Cultured through an art gallery at the Hays Art Center. (photos for paper)
5. Tom’s house, with all the cool guys and girls. Party time!
6. First coffee house night of the school year.
7. Going to the bars to see Larry and friends.
8. Fountain on campus has soap in it!
9. Rain all night long.
It may seem unexciting, but check the photos from the 29th for an idea…